Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Double Trouble


Missy Beans has been sleeping pretty poorly since Thankgiving. I've given up a few nights and slept on the floor next to her crib, as it was the only way either of us were going to get any sleep. Today I got a call from her daycare around noon, she was just having a tough day. We went to the doctor and found out she had 2 ear infections. I hate to say I was actually quite relieved to find out there was something wrong. Craig and I started to wonder how many months of not full nights of sleep we might be in for. Last night she was up for about 3. 5 hours starting at 11. Tonight she was pretty happy before she went to bed, but i'm prepared for the 11 PM wake up call. Here's a pic of the little patient before her bath.

No comments: