Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 21, 2007

Daddy and Daughter Days



Chloe was home this week. . she came down with the croup on Sunday night. Fortunately, she wasn't too sick, despite a 104 degree temp on Monday. I stayed home with her Monday and Tuesday, and Craig took Wednesday and Thursday. By Thursday, Chloe was feeling much better, and decided to use all her pent up energy terrorizing the dog.

I couldn't resist comparing these two photos - taken almost exactly a year apart.

Aside from having the croup, the little bean cut her two top molars this week - - at least that is what I'm guessing. We didn't even know, and I spotted one today and then found another. Guess all the motrin and tylenol she was getting for her fever helped her with her teeth too. Gotta love that.

We took Chloe to Peacock Lane tonight to see the Christmas lights. She wasn't too impressed. I'm thinking it will be a bigger hit next year.

No comments: