Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The future accountant

When I drive Chloe to school in the mornings, she usually spends the better part of the ride saying "upa". . meaning, get me out of my car seat. . so we usually sing songs to pass the time. A favorite of hers is the "Wheels on the Bus" which Craig has adapted to include animals on the bus and animal sounds. Chloe then says the animals sounds on the second verse. Very cute. Another thing I do is teach her new words to repeat, colors, numbers, and just things we see. So a couple times I have asked her if she wanted to count to 10 with me. I would say "one" then she would repeat it and so on until we got to "ten". Yesterday when i started to do this she was not repeating the number after me but rather saying the next number. I couldn't really believe it. When we got home, I asked her in front of Craig and he couldn't believe what he was hearing either. Guess my little girl is a number lover just like her momma!

No comments: