Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Camping!

We finally went camping last weekend. . to Nehalem Bay State Park. We only went for one night, to test the waters so to speak. We had a great time. We went with our friends Liz and Brian and their 3 year old triplets. Chloe loved Eleanor, and she had fun playing at the beach. Chloe even slept well in the tent, in her pack and play. I'm excited to go again next year. . maybe we'll even brave 2 nights!

This weekend was pretty low key. It was Franny's 2nd birthday party and Chloe really enjoyed the Chocolate Cupcakes :-) Today I took Chloe to the zoo, as she has beeen talking about it for weeks. Then this afternoon Craig took Chloe to the mall to go to the pet store and pet puppies and bunnies.

Chloe's new room is coming along. . Craig got it all painted and now we are just waiting for the contractor to put in the molding, the new window and the new door. Hopefully that will happen some time next week. I started shopping for furniture today. I think I will just get some unfinished furniture here. Since her room is pretty narrow, I'm going to look for furniture with a small footprint. So we'll probably get a tall-ish dresser and then a small bookcase and then I'm thinking a bean bag or two for the floor will be fun!

No comments: