Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 29, 2008

Last day of school

Today is Chloe's last day of school. . sniff, sniff. I now realize how it is to be sadder for your child about something than they are for themself, and how you have to hide that for their sake!

Chloe's class took one last field trip to the zoo, and her friend Jack's mom (my friend Trina) went with them. Here's a pic Trina sent to me from her Iphone. Those are pretty cool, but hopefully I don't think it is so cool that i need one. But it is nice to be able to take a picture and email it to someone on the spot!


Craig thinks Chloe looks bored here.. they are on the max on the way to the zoo. I'm sure she was happy once she got to see the Polar Bears. They are her favorite. There is also a new baby elephant at the zoo so I'm sure we'll make a few trips back to see him. . he may be ready to meet people this weekend.

No comments: