Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bugs!

This week is crazy hot in Portland . . well over 100 degrees for at least 3 days. So day 2 into the heat we decide we need some cool relief and take Chloe to her first movie and first iMAX movie. We went to see Bugs at Omsi. (The funniest thing is that the Bugs movie is presented by Terminix)!

Chloe was so excited to go see the movie. And once it started I was a little concerned that I might have chosen the wrong movie (bugs eating other bugs, hmmm), but Chloe really enjoyed herself. It's great to go to a movie theater where it doesn't matter if your child talks through the movie too.

After the movie we went and ate dinner at whole foods. . .then home to turn on the a/c in all the bedrooms so we could all get a good night sleep.

This morning Chloe told me she dreamed about Bugs. And then she told me about the movie "We climbed up a lot of steps. I sat on Mommy's lap and put the tickets next to me". And she can't wait to go again!

No comments: