Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Veterans Day

PSU was closed on Veterans Day so Chloe and I got to spend the whole day together.

First we met Liza & Franny and Matt & Sam at the Children's Museum. Chloe has been loving that place so much lately -- she spent over 4 hours there with Craig the other day. Anyway, as expected it was a bit crowded since the Portland Public Schools were out for the day, so we met there right when they opened to try to avoid the crowds. Chloe was so excited to see her friend Franny and I was just as happy to see my friend Liza.




After the museum, the girls made a quick trip to the train . . .


Then it was naptime for Franny so Chloe and I headed to get our nails done with my friend Carol, who was also off work for the day. This was Chloe's first manicure and pedicure, and I had them paint her nails yellow, pink, purple, white and orange, her favorite colors. The manicurist added little flowers to her white nails too. Chloe loved it, and she managed to sit in that chair for the 45 plus minutes it took for me and Carol to get our manicures. What a trooper!


No comments: