Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Playing Hide & Go Seek with Chloe

is quite funny! Tonight after I hid and she made Craig help her find me, she announced, "Now it is my turn to hide. I'm going to hide in the bedroom under the covers." And so we played.

Of course, and I'm not biased, she is also quite smart. Chloe has really been pushing our buttons at bedtime, anything to delay her being left alone in her room. The latest excuse she has come up with was that all the kisses I gave her wore off. Fortunately, Craig, the master story teller, found a good solution to that one. Last night he told her that the kisses float up to the ceiling and then come back down and kiss her all night long. Chloe really liked that answer. . we'll see what she comes up with next!

No comments: