Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

Guess what I did?

Took my first solo trip since Chloe was born! My friend Kristi, whose twin boys Matt & Sam are in Chloe's class at school planned a short cruise from San Diego to Cabo over spring break and I invited myself along. It was my first time away from Chloe overnight and I was a bit nervous about leaving her.

Luckily, Ghislaine came for a visit while I was gone and having her there, along with a bunch of fun presents that I left Chloe, kept everyone happy!

Reading "Alice in Wonderland" with Nana


Present from Nana. . Princess Jewel Fishing Game!


Present from Mom .. Curious George Stickers!


At the zoo with Daddy and Nana . . on the Monkey Swings


and at the petting zoo . . .


Best gift from Mom . . a Princess Umbrella!


And Nana reads to Chloe whenever she asks. . this book was actually kept by Craig's sister from when her kids were young. . we got a bunch of books from her which was awesome!


And when all else fails, nothing cheers up a girl missing her mom more than asking her if she wants to bake!


Yippee!


Hurray!


Yahoo!


Chocolate Chip Cookies!

No comments: