Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 16, 2007

Sick, sick and sick


This week has been a bit crazy. . we've all been sick. I never really understood how people could stand being thrown up on. This week it happened to me, 3 times. And by the 3rd time I just stood there and held Chloe, and Craig, watching, wondered why I didn't at least turn her away. And then she threw up when she was sleeping. And I just held her in bed afterward until she felt okay enough to go back to her own bed.

And we are going out of town next week. So it's been a bit crazy, trying to juggle work, and taking care of the bean. Craig finally had to take her to the doctor on Thursday. . she had had a fever for 5 days. After the visit he texts me -- "It's a cold". Her first big cold. Poor baby. And she is getting her 4 new teeth. And mastering the words "all done". That is what she told the pediatrician when she had had enough of his prodding and poking -- "all done". Too cute.

My new parlor trick is a game Chloe and I play. You ask her "what does the baby say when it is sad and she says "wah". "Wah" is what Chloe used to say when she was really little. She cried, a lot, but other times instead of crying she would just look at us and say "wah". Seems like a million years ago. And just yesterday.

No comments: