Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 9, 2009

Girl time

Last time I got my hair cut I brought Chloe with me. . it was a last minute thing as I wanted to get my hair colored (or colored back to brown) before Hawaii. Amy, my 'beauty operator' as I like to call her, convinced Chloe to let her cut her bangs. So, when her bangs started getting long again, I asked her if I could cut them. Chloe said no, she wanted "the other Amy to cut them" (the first Amy is one that lives on our street). So we stopped by the salon today to get Chloe's bangs cut. She was an absolute angel in the chair. . soon we'll be getting pedicures together I'm sure. Here's a before picture:

And she just looks adorable with her shorter bangs. . you can really see those baby blues!

No comments: