Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

You know it is winter when. .

you spend a week at home with a sick one. Chloe was sick all last week -- at home with an ear infection and bronchitis. She started getting a fever last weekend, and by Tuesday night it had spiked so high that I brought her to the doctor on Wednesday. We had a nanny for 2 days, Mommy for 2 days and Daddy on Friday. She is feeling much better now, but still a little tired out. Our girl who usually has a healthy appetite, was not eating when she was sick. . though I did manage to get her to have a little snack at one point.


And today we are both home for MLK day. We went to storytime at the Airplay Cafe this morning. It was pretty crowded there. . and Chloe spent most of the time playing with a pop up sesame street toy they had. Craig and I, of course, are now both sick too. And it goes on. . but we should all be healthy again in spring. Sigh. So Chloe just got up from her nap and wanted to play with my wallet. . and all the sudden she says "you have 2 Starbucks cards". . yikes! No, I don't think she can read. I think we go to Starbucks too often! And now she is taking all my change and putting it in her cash register. Hmmmm.

No comments: